
After the attack, 600 patients were shifted to another place.
Russia carried out an airstrike on a children’s hospital in Ukraine. In which 41 people were killed and more than 170 people were injured. According to American news channel CNN, this attack took place in Kiev on Monday. After this, more than 600 patients were shifted from the hospital to another place.
The hospital building collapsed shortly after the attack. Police said that 3 children died on the spot. The rest of the injured are being treated. President Volodymyr Zelensky said that this attack was carried out at a time when the hospital was very crowded.
The United Nations Security Council has called a special meeting on this incident on Tuesday. Before this, Zelensky has also called an emergency meeting with the country’s military officials to take revenge.

The picture is of the same child hospital where after the attack, people conducted a rescue operation to save the patients.
‘People are still trapped under the rubble’
Rescue teams and locals are trying to save people by removing the rubble. According to people, many people are still trapped under the rubble. The attack was so big that more than 100 nearby buildings have been damaged.
The Ukrainian Air Force said it had shot down 30 of the 38 Russian missiles. This was one of the biggest attacks ever. The cities of Dnipro, Krivi Rih, Slovyansk and Kramatorsk have suffered the most damage in these attacks.
3 days ago,
Russia carried out 55 airstrikes on Ukraine in the last 24 hours on Friday and Saturday. In which 11 people died and more than 43 people were injured. According to Russian news agency RIA, the Russian army attacked different places in Ukraine on Friday with 6 rockets and more than 70 glide bombs.
According to Ukrainian officials, Russian forces have been carrying out intermittent attacks overnight. They attacked a power plant in northern Ukraine, leaving more than 100,000 people without electricity.

On Saturday, Ukrainian and Russian forces clashed 45 times.
The Ukrainian army has issued a warning that
such attacks will continue for a few days across the region. The Ukrainian General Staff said that there were 45 face-to-face clashes between Ukrainian and Russian forces on Saturday.
A few hours later, the Russian Defense Ministry said that it had captured 30 kilometers in eastern Ukraine. The Ukrainian army said that Russia wants to capture Chasiv Yar. This area is high and if Russia captures this area, it will easily get an edge.
The war between Russia and Ukraine has been going on for more than 2 years. More than
2 years have passed since the Russia-Ukraine war started on 24 February 2022. Vladimir Putin attacked Ukraine due to its insistence on joining NATO. Putin calls this war a military operation.
So far, more than 40 lakh Ukrainian citizens have had to leave the country due to the war. These people are now living as refugees in other countries. More than 65 lakh Ukrainians have become homeless in the country itself.
10 thousand civilians of Ukraine have died, while 18,500 people have been injured. Ukraine claims that Russia has lost 3.92 lakh soldiers. Meanwhile, America has imposed sanctions on 500 Russian companies. Meanwhile, Russia has also imposed sanctions on many companies of the European Union (EU).
- Rebel group captures airport in Myanmar: Claim- 400 soldiers were killed in clash with the army; Rebels fighting against military rule
- PM Modi arrived in Russia amidst the Ukraine war: Welcomed with a guard of honor; Russian army played the tune of the national anthem
- Chinese army has gathered weapons near Ladakh: Satellite image reveals; bunkers built, armored vehicles are also present in the area
- PM Modi reached Russia after 5 years: Will meet Putin for the second time after the war, will have a private dinner; NATO is also keeping an eye on the meeting
- Thousands on the streets against tax bill in Kenya: Parliament set on fire, MPs rescued from tunnel, India issues advisory